The Prayer of Saints (መልክአ ቅዱሳን Melka Kidusan)
Prayers of the Saints (መልክአ ቅዱሳን (የቅዱሳን ውዳሴ)) is a book in the Ethiopian Orthodox Tewahedo Church that contains a prayer of thanksgiving for devotees who sing and pray during the daytime or during the holy rites. The book is prepared in English and Amharic and is intended for prayer use by parishioners. The poetic form of the hymn also helps us to participate in the church by simply reading the book with the priests while the chants are sung. For example, it also serves as a great resource for students to study or use at their own pace. We add more Saints Prayers regularly and you can easily find changes by regularly following our page. It contains the following books.
Features of Melka Kidusan
Our App has the following features
Eye Catching Theme
- Material Design color schemes.
- Setting for Night mode and Day Mode
- Allow swiping between books and chapters
- Supports single pane view, two pane view, and line by line view.
Fonts and Font Sizes
- You can change fonts sizes from toolbar or navigation menu.
- The app uses true type fonts for main view. you can include your own fonts too.
Contents are easily navigated
Colorful texts for the name of God, Jesus, St. Mary and Saints
Footnotes, References, and Orders in the book are written in italic for emphasis
Powerful and fast search
Search the whole words and accents
Number of search results displayed at the bottom of the page
- Added interface translations in English, Amharic and Afaan Oromoo.
- Changing the app Interface language will change menu item’s name.
Ready to purchase Melka Kidusan?
You will never regret for gettign this great app. We have provided you below the alternative links to download or pay online,