Metsihafe Sinksar መጽሐፈ ስንክሳር
This app presents the lives of the saints of the Ethiopian church. The lives are arranged according to the Ethiopian calendar with the corresponding western Gregorian dates given in the titles.
In Ethiopian Orthodox Church, the Synaxarium is the classic, abridged, collection of the “Lives of the Saints,” intended for reading in the context of public worship, and to nourish the personal prayer life of the faithful. As the Church continues its journey toward its fulfillment in the Kingdom of heaven, it does not cease to grow through the addition of new saints in every generation. Thus the Synaxarium is a work which continues to be written, no so much with ink, but with the blood of the martyrs, the tears of the ascetics, and the wondrous deeds of those who love God, in every place where the word of the Gospel has resounded forth.
Features of Metsihafe Sinksar
Our App has the following features
Eye Catching Theme
- Material Design color schemes.
- Setting for Night mode and Day Mode
- Allow swiping between books and chapters
- Supports single pane view, two pane view, and line by line view.
Fonts and Font Sizes
- You can change fonts sizes from toolbar or navigation menu.
- The app uses true type fonts for main view. you can include your own fonts too.
Contents are easily navigated
Colorful texts for the name of God, Jesus, St. Mary and Saints
Footnotes, References, and Orders in the book are written in italic for emphasis
Powerful and fast search
Search the whole words and accents
Number of search results displayed at the bottom of the page
- Added interface translations in English, Amharic and Afaan Oromoo.
- Changing the app Interface language will change menu item’s name.
Ready to purchase Metsihafe Sinksar?
You will never regret for gettign this great app. We have provided you below the alternative links to download or pay online,