Metsihafe Kidase (Ethiopian Liturgy መጽሐፈ ቅዳሴ)
Sacred liturgy is the very heart of Ethiopian Orthodox worship. All the various kinds and types of Orthodox prayer and ritual cluster around the Sacrifice of the Mass which was instituted by the Lord the same night in which He was betrayed.
The Ethiopian Liturgy is divided into two parts, the introductory part called Ordo Communis and the Eucharistic part called Anaphora. The Anaphora is the more solemn portion of the Liturgy, the central point of which is the great Oblation. It commences with the words “Sursum Corda”, or with their equivalents, which occur in all Liturgies, and includes the rest of the services to the end.
The Anaphoras are officially fourteen, the basic one in normal use being that of the Twelve Apostles. In the some ancient monasteries about six other Anaphoras are used. The Ethiopic Liturgy was the first to be published of all the Oriental Liturgies.
Features of Metsihafe Kidase
Our App has the following features
Eye Catching Theme
- Material Design color schemes.
- Setting for Night mode and Day Mode
- Allow swiping between books and chapters
- Supports single pane view, two pane view, and line by line view.
Fonts and Font Sizes
- You can change fonts sizes from toolbar or navigation menu.
- The app uses true type fonts for main view. you can include your own fonts too.
Contents are easily navigated
Colorful texts for the name of God, Jesus, St. Mary and Saints
Footnotes, References, and Orders in the book are written in italic for emphasis
Powerful and fast search
Search the whole words and accents
Number of search results displayed at the bottom of the page
- Added interface translations in English, Amharic and Afaan Oromoo.
- Changing the app Interface language will change menu item’s name.
Ready to purchase Metsihafe Kidase?
You will never regret for gettign this great app. We have provided you below the alternative links to download or pay online,